Black Crayon

Black Crayon

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Sidney Starr - Beautiful Liar.


I'm not gonna entertain the Chingy or Kat Stacks business into detail, cause that's not what this post is about.
The woman you see up there, was a man. A post-op transgender woman.
Hard to believe right?
Anyways, her name is Sidney Starr and she is a dancer, famous for other business in the media eye.

I was going to post a definition of "transgender", but there were too many different definitions.
Which obviously means that doesn't seem to be a globally recognised definition of what a transgender is. To be honest, I'm not necessarily sure myself.

What I'd like to know is what transgender people recognise themselves as...

Check this reaction vid below:

Anyways, if you wanna hear/see Sidney in motion:


Dee

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm shocked. I would have never guessed that this was a guy. He/She is very hood-ratish though :\

    ReplyDelete