Black Crayon

Black Crayon

Thursday 16 September 2010

The VMA's!

So yesterday night, the VMA's aired in the UK.
I didn't actually watch the whole of the VMA's as I get bored of garbage easily, so I simply watched the performances online :)

So, let's start with the performances:

The Good:
Kanye West ft Pusha T "Runaway"
"Let's have to toast to the douchebags" is stuck in my head loool

By  the way, Pusha T confirmed:“I’m definitely signed with G.O.O.D. Music. I’m definitely doing my solo project through G.O.O.D. Music. The Clipse is definitely coming with a new Clipse project. We’re definitely coming with the Re-Up Game project. The family is still here, man. It’s just all about G.O.O.D. Music, straight up.”

Drake, Mary J Blige and Swizz Beats "Oh you fancy huh"


Note: Definitely didn't enjoy the performance...I guess it's just here because of the songs *shrugs*

B.O.B, Bruno Mars and Hayley Williams

The Bad:Nicki Minaj ft Will.i.am "Check It Out" 
I love both artists, but this was just rubbish.

The Crusty:
Okay, is this a diss song or she's reminiscing or what?
Like this situation happened last year. We're all over it now. So wtf?
That's all I have to say...


The Funny: 
Not "hahaha" funny but you get what I mean...

On a whole, there was nothing exciting about this year's VMA's. Not really a surprise, isit?

"Music is what sound feels like"
DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment