Black Crayon

Black Crayon

Thursday 2 June 2011

Grim reaper


At a stage of life where certain people are turning me into the above image in which i certainly am not. But to those who are looking for this I could be. This isn't a threat or anything, I'm just saying live life the way you want to live it without being an enemy of progress for another. A girl once said focus on bettering yourself instead of trying to destroy the efforts of others.

As for me, I laugh at those who disturb me because I live life regardless and I'm not one to let people phase me. But if you are reading this and you know this may be about you, stop. You're being silly especially since you know who I am.

Seriously though, I'm not one with a dark soul or nothing, but I just liked the detail in this pic.

Mr. BC

No comments:

Post a Comment