Black Crayon

Black Crayon

Thursday 30 June 2011

That's what friends are for...



Earlier this week, nude photos of 27 year old Amber Rose hit the net and she has taken to twitter to squash rumors that these photos were sent to Nicki Minaj's boyfriend Safaree.
P.S. I've just noticed that I've never seen a picture of Safaree without shades on...
"...I DID NOT send pics to anyones boyfriend pls stop with the lies. Its so ridiculous...the media never wants to see anyone happy...I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now...those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer...I would never put those pics out of myself...the company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family...thank u for all of ur support."
Firstly, Amber Rose is an ex-stripper, what do people expect? Secondly, (if what Amber says is true) why would she allow anyone to use her laptop knowing such pics were present on her laptop? Thirdly, I wonder who these pics were for?!
So many questions...
When will people learn?! Or should I say when will CELEBS learn? This is not the first (nor is it the last) time naked photos of celebrities bussing it open have "leaked".
I'm sure this is not the last time we'll hear of this picture!
Whatever happened, I do admire Nicki & Amber (in their own ways of course) and I hope they can get through this. 
*shrugs*
DeeDee


No comments:

Post a Comment