Black Crayon

Black Crayon

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Bad Meets Evil - Fast Lane

When I first started listening to this I thought jheeeeeeze... These guys are going in! Went to download it now n I heard something. Royce the 5-9 says, "I made a pact with the Devil that says "I'll let you take me, You let me take this shovel, dig up the corpes, Jack Kevorkian".
Instantly, I cancelled the download and finished listening to the song.

Now, again I will say, the tune is sick!!! Eminem and Royce go hard!! But for that one line, in consideration with my background, upbringing, and religious and all round moral beliefs, I cannot download this. Shame really, it would have sat well on my iPod being blazed in the car. Oh well... for those that want to listen to the song, here it is.


For anyone wanting to read the lyrics in which I also researched to be sure, you can find them here.

Sad really...

Mr. BC

No comments:

Post a Comment