Black Crayon

Black Crayon

Sunday 24 April 2011

Wedding...

So I was at a wedding the other day. I'm not going to go all mushy and say how lovely it was and go into a whole lecture about the sanctity of marriage and what not, but it was a good day. Sun was out, not too hot, but it was ok. Got a ride in my friends convertible, which is kind of a big deal (or maybe not), and quite a few of the pics came out really well.
At the end of the day, my ankle was in a lot of pain, but that was kind of understandable. Which wasn't on was the fact that the pain went on for... *counts days from Saturday to Thursday* 6 days!!
I did a LOT of driving during that week too... it was quite mad.
In case anyone was wondering... I'm ok now... ankles all better =]


Here's some pics for you!





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment