Black Crayon

Black Crayon

Sunday 24 April 2011

Black Crayon working with OMIDAN

Had a photoshoot recently, once again at Canary Wharf but whoever has been there will admit, its simply beautiful. You can do so much there in terms of photography. Well providing you have permission in the places where you need permission. Security over there can be a bit mean when they want to... I say kick em in the shins and run if they give you a hard time.

These following pics came out really well and I must mention, the makeup was done by "OMIDAN: The Makeup Academy". I'm sort of a fan, if I can say that... Love their work and will definitely be working with them a lot more in future.
Massive thank you to the models, great to work with and quite the naturals.

I'll give you a few pics but not loads because I'm kind of greedy.. No really it's just because, if I give you everything at once, I'll have nothing to show you. Apart from that I like giving you something new.

Hope you like the pics.

Photographer: Black Crayon
Makeup: OMIDAN
Models: Rashida Deen | Wemmy Akande


Photobucket

Photobucket

Black Crayon

No comments:

Post a Comment