Black Crayon

Black Crayon

Wednesday 9 March 2011

New Life


So its been a while since I've posted anything... So finally, a return.. For now!

Anyways recently, I've been surprised with the news of a new life in my life. For those of you that know me well, no. Its not mine. 

Just as we know women to be fussy and try and plan everything and get excited, I seem to be surrounded by them. I'd say I was quite subtle and cool headed, so obviously you wouldn't find me with any excitement or anxiety. 

Saying this, people seem to think I don't care. Its not true, I do. I'm happy but in the midst of confusion, I'd like to be the person who is still level headed and keep the parties involved down to earth.

Saw an aunt recently, her son was born not long ago (last summer). Now she has another lump in her stomach!! Sorta hit me that I've really been away from the world lately. 

Hey.. Congrats to everyone giving birth. 
Black Crayon

No comments:

Post a Comment